- Sonic practices on the web
- Theories of auditory culture
- Sound & games in popular culture
Felix Gerloff (*1986) is Magister candidate at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Institut für Kulturwissenschaft. At the moment he is finishing his Magister thesis on the practices and aesthetics of netlabels as dispositives of sound. In the years 2010/11 he gave a project course on the study of popular music culture from the perspective of Kulturwissenschaft (together with Sebastian Schwesinger). In the ongoing semester he is organizing a public lecture series KlangDenken in collaboration with the Sound Studies Lab and a public symposion as final event of this semesters special focus on Auditory Culture & Sound Studies. Felix is also currently co-teaching a course on computer games as cultural phenomenon at the institute and part of the experimental media project soniK Radiofabrik.
- Abmeier, Angela/Bajohr, Hannes (2011, eds.): Peter. Weiss. Briefe an Henriette Itta Blumenthal. Berlin 2011. (collaborative editing project)
- Collaboration in the organization of the composition process and concert Deconstructing Cream at the Forschungszentrum Populäre Musik at Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in cooperation with Akademie der Künste Berlin 2005/06
- Projekttutorium Let's talk about...Pop Music! 2010/11