1st September 2014 - 31st August 2017
- Sound art, performance, experimental and contemporary music
- Ephemeral art practices and the museum
- 20th century avant-garde
- Curatorial research
Rasmus Holmboe (*1973) holds an MA in Musicology (2011) from University of Copenhagen, with a thesis on Danish composer and Fluxus artist Henning Christiansen’s production in the mid-60es. He has previously taught at University of Copenhagen and has worked as a research assistant at Musset for Samtidskunst in Roskilde (DK). Currently he is pursuing his doctoral research at University of Copenhagen with a curatorial project funded by the Novo Nordisk Foundation under the title Sound Performance – Experience and Event. He is also a co-editor of the contemporary music and sound art magazine and academic journal Seismograf/DMT
- Holmboe, R. (2014). Have You Seen The Music?. I P. Roullier (red.), Simon Steen-Andersen - Musique Transitive. (s. 95-112). Paris: Ensemble 2e2m.
- Holmboe, R. (2013). Cello Metal - undersøgelsens lydunivers. Nye Lyde i Gymnasiet.
- Holmboe, R. (2012). Die Freiheit ist um die Ecke. Seismograf.org, online journal.
- Holmboe, R. (2009). The Ephemeral Database. In M. Søndergaard & M. Jacobsen (Eds.), Re_Action: The Digital Archive Experience (pp. 221-228). Aalborg: Aalborg University Press.