- Change management 2.0
- Human resource management and organizational theory
- Auditory approaches to organizational theory
Frank Dievernich (*1970) is professor for Business Management at the Berner Fachhochschule, Departement Wirtschaft und Verwaltung, Gesundheit, Soziale Arbeit, Competence Center for Management. Currently his research and consultancy focuses on the fields of change management 2.0, human resource management and organizational theory and auditory approaches to organizational theory. Before taking up his academic duties, he held a series of executive management functions in private enterprise in the transport sector (Deutsche Bahn AG, Berlin) and in management consulting (Kienbaum Management Consultants GmbH). He was a post-doc member of the DFG-funded path research school of the Freie Universität Berlin under Georg Schreyögg and Jörg Sydow, after gaining his doctorate at Witten/Herdecke under Dirk Baecker.
- Achtung Organisation! Vorsicht Management! Kadmos-Verlag Berlin 2007
- Strategien der Organisation. Deutscher Universitäts Verlag Wiesbaden 2004 (together with Dirk Baecker & Thorsten Schmidt)
- Kommunikationsausbrüche. Vom Witz und Humor der Organisation. Universitätsverlag Konstanz 2001